$342,000

(171acres) Badger Road

Oldfield MO, 65720

Description

Beautiful 171 Acres of rolling land that borders the Mark Twain National Forest! This land consists of approximately 65% wooded area with remaining 35% consisting of cleared pasture. Also features a 30x40' metal shed with 15' sliding doors, 400 amp electric, water & sewer.

Details

MLS#60148475
Sub-TypeResale
StatusActive
Days On Site49

Features

ZoningNot Zoned
Acreage171.00

Market Activity 65720

Loading Form

Loading Form

Area Information

StateMO
CountyChristian
CityOldfield
Zip Code65720
AreaChristian
Listing VS Median (in 65720)
Price:
$342,000
low | high
Med:
$187,500
95.175438596491% of Average
On Site:
49
low | high
Med:
14.500000
100% of Average
Listing Updated: 11/17/2019
MLS Number: 60148475
Listing Provided By:
Shelby Lynn Gildehaus  of  Murney Associates - Primrose
All information is deemed reliable; however, it is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Real Estate offerings are subject to error, omissions, prior sale, change, withdrawal without notice and approval of seller. Properties are provided courtesy of Springfield MLS.